Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{These cookies look like Christmas!}


People love to go shopping in the days following Christmas. 

I’m not one of them.

Eventually, I’ll crawl out of my post-holiday hole and wander to the store. 

Like most other people in this country, I head right to the 50% off Christmas clearance. I don’t buy 

decorations though. I don’t buy huge gift baskets that my husband’s cousin would just love next year, no… 

I look for candy.

IMG_3825

Yep, green and red, red and green. I care not. It’s an m&m. It’s a Hershey’s kiss. 

They taste the same, and of course, most importantly… 

they bake the same.

Do you think anyone cares, that, in mid-February their cookies have red and green m&ms?

I don’t.

And if they do…. I advise they put down the cookie and back away slowly. :D

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2011 blesses you with many good things and many sweet moments.

Thanks for joining me in 2010, I hope you’ll stick around for more gooey goodness this year!


With a whisk and a dream….. Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...