Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Adventures in Baking

I don’t have a huge glamorous kitchen. It’s cozy, it’s quaint. It’s big enough for me.

kitchen 

And it is still big enough for me to create a mess to make weaker people faint away at the mere sight. 

But not me.
I'm strong like that.

kitchenmess

The End.

*Epilogue, or no, that would actually be Prologue, but it can't be because I put it at the end. Hmmm.. Logue. There.. fixed.:

Yes, I’m aware there are Christmas decorations in that first photo.

No, that photo was not taken today. I’m not crazy.

Or I’m not THAT crazy. Take your pick.


With a whisk and a dream…. Tina

3 comments:

  1. Very very true Michelle...she certainly does not take after her mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that's not nice, Mom! I get it cleaned up... you know I'm a mess when I'm cooking/baking though!

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...