Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

{Happy Birthday, Harry Potter!!!}



Today is Queen Rowling's birthday! Since she had our boy born on her birthday, well, it is, in turn, Harry Potter's birthday as well!

I was going to make something new for Harry's birthday, but after the 4+ hours I spent in the dentist's chair yesterday, I...um.. didn't.

Now, perhaps if the dentist had been Hermione's mum or dad I would have enjoyed it a little more.

No, no, that's a lie. I wouldn't of. Period. The end.

Instead, I'm just wrapping a bunch of my old Potter posts into one. There are a LOT. There are actually a few I didn't post here. You can see ALL of my Harry Potter posts at this link. If you are headed to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure, be sure to read this one in particular.

As for the ones in the photo above they are all linked below:

Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Cookie

Weasley is Our King Cakes

Knickerbocker Glory

Apple Pie Cupcakes & Pumpkin Juice

Butterbeer Shake

Cauldron Cakes & Butterbeer

Toffee Cupcakes

Chocolate Frogs

and....

The Epic Harry Potter Party Post

Harry Potter Party the Second

I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Happy Birthday, Jo. Thanks for your imagination. Thank you for sharing it with the world at large. Thank you for giving us Harry.

Happy Birthday, Harry. Though you may not be real, you have had a huge impact on my life. You've brought irreplaceable memories and moments with my child. You've let me celebrate with friends. You've allowed me to totally geek out over your world. You've brought me new friends. And you, Harry, along with Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the crew, have been my friend. One I can count on when I'm sad, one I can turn to when I need a lift, one I can carry around in my purse, one I that always cheers me, one that is always there.

“Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”

Thanks for that.

Happy Birthday, dear ones.

Tina





2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Tina,
    You can't really tell from my blog yet, but I love Harry Potter, too! I've never commented on your stuff before, but I promise I read your stuff all the time! You are so creative! I wish I could have cool parties like Bean and his friends!
    Thanks for making me smile all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydney, thanks so much for your sweet comment!! I peeked over at your blog and you are just about the cutest thing ever! Thanks for reading my blog :)

      Delete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...