Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Monday, November 8, 2010

{We just can’t have that: Chocolate Whoopie Pies}


I had filling leftover.

We just can’t have that.

I’m pretty sure I could be jailed if I tossed it in the trash.

So….

What’s a girl to do?

Make more whoopies…. of course!

The Red Velvet batch, taken to a Sunday School room with 8 teenagers,
was gone in 60 seconds.

Flat.

Chocolate1

This time I did the Classic Chocolate as posted on Bakerella’s website.

Her batter was fluffier, probably from all the beating, and the cakes were lighter.

They were delish!

ChocoWhoopie

When asked which he preferred, however, the Bean said… the Red Velvet. 

He has no idea that was my recipe.

SCORE!

Must buy him something expensive  for Christmas….

With a whisk and a dream… and no more cream filling… Tina

3 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! Do you ship? :0)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, these look tasty too! So many kinds of whoopies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made these - Im about to fill them but Im going to use cream cheese filling I think ( cant wait for the amish one to cool down !)

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...