Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{ For the S’more Connoisseur }

It’s summer here in Ohio, officially. 

Not according to the calendar, but according the the thermometer on my kitchen windowsill that read 95.4 today.

Summer, hello.

The Bean is a s’more connoisseur. He loves s’mores like a fish loves water.

Maybe more.

I know, what you are thinking: “A post about s’mores? I can handle that on my own. Graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows.  Yeah, thanks so much, Tina.”

But hold the phone. I have tricks. I have tips. I have suggestions!

Well, I have at least one of those things.

The graham crackers we love to use are store brand, Kroger. They are already in squares instead of rectangles. This makes life easier.

Kudos to Kroger!

And the Bean enjoys a plain, old fashioned, Hershey s’more of course, but he prefers…

 A good Godiva s’more.

His ultimate favorite though…..

IMG_5135
That’s right… a Reese’s s’more.

IMG_5142
mmmmmm…..Peanut Buttery……….

New out in our stores are these
IMG_5143

Super soft, square, and flat.

Not good for campfires, darn things won't fit on my stick!  
Great for microwaved s’mores, or, as the back of the package suggests, grilled s’mores. 

I’m not sure about that, but hey, Kraft knows.

Things I want to try before summer ends?

IMG_5149
Hershey’s with Almonds, Heath Bar, and Snicker S’mores.

I figure the Heath bars will stick to my teeth, but hey, the marshmallows stick to my fingers. 

Might as well be equal opportunity.

Or… ooh!! Hey.. A Caramello s’more.

The mind. It boggles.

So, do you all have any great s’more ideas? Tell me about them, I *need* to know!

~Tina

3 comments:

  1. Hey! If you can get Kroger graham crackers, you should be able to get those chocolate cinnamon bears. Smiths IS a Kroger store, so be sure to ask wherever you got those g. crackers! -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet torture!And I promised myself I wont give in to chocolates until we head to the beach...now I have smores in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great ideas, Tina! I haven't seen those marshmallows yet, but I hope we get them in our area soon.

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...