Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

{ Watcha Got? #2 Linky Party }

Welcome to another Watcha Got Linky Party. 
Sorry it's been over a week since the last one, but being new at it, I kinda.. er... forgot. 
So, here we go again!

Since my last party, I've been a little busy-
here's what I've been up to:

Double Trouble Cookies


2012 Memory Jar

Free Printable: Treat Bag Toppers

A Birthday Cake for Snape

Free Printable: Valentine Popcorn Wrapper


Here's the 'Watcha Got?' Rules
(I know, I know, I hate rules too)
Feel free to link up a few projects!

Link to your post, not the main URL.

*Follow me on Facebook or here with Google Friend Connect
(or both *winky face*)

*Link back to me, either in your post or grab my button from the sidebar!

*Visit some other links...share the lovin' from the oven. 
Or stovetop. Or microwave. Or crafty spot.
Whatevs.

Oh, and leave a comment below telling me what you linked if you could please.

If you aren't a food/craft blogger, I hope you'll enjoy an array of ideas!
Please help spread the word about my linky party! :)

Tina


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link party. I had hubby print out your popcorn valentines, my kid is so excited to give those out. I linked some mini pies, cookies and sugar cookie pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue! thanks for posting, I'm excited that he's excited :D

    Thanks for the links, will check them out soon!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...